mohh2 MDK team Forum Index
mohh2 MDK team
Forum PSP

mohh2 MDK team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in
:: Recruitment ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mohh2 MDK team Forum Index -> Sector I-MDK team -> Rules Sector I
Previous topic :: Next topic  
cr4ZZyz
MDKs
MDKs

PostPosted: Sat 20 Feb - 13:17 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Epilogue I. If you no have any of this conditions, no post stupid!! (no make loose time):

a) In top 100 before fcked cheaters deleted nicks.

b) Your accuracy is less than 51%

c) You have played less than 20 wars (2vs2 or more)

Epilogue II. If you pass Epilogue I: Post here your actual nick, and talk about you (TOP, old accs, football team, blonde sisters phone, etc)

Epilogue III. We no VT to join, you must win 2 MDK members in 1vs1 (up 10 score without nades in sewers) and play 2 WARs with 1 MDK soldier. If you win both 1vs1 and 1 of the 2vs2 WARs, you automaticaly join MDK. You have one week since you post in WEB to make this WARS, you mus talk with MDK soldiers to play WARS.

Mr. Green

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 20 Feb - 13:17 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mohh2 MDK team Forum Index -> Sector I-MDK team -> Rules Sector I All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006